Saturday, March 7, 2009

Add another to the list.






I have been working on this train case for the past 2 days. Another one that was a lot of fun to do.  This particular one has a large mirror, perfect for a make-up case or beauty box!

 Look for this to be listed in the next couple of days. The weather is really crappy in Michigan.  It poured today, I think we have like 2 inches of rain. Needless to say, not very photogenic out doors at this time.

 I got a lot of feedback from the train case I sold in the store and many people wanted to see another in the houndstooth fabric.  I normally wouldn't put out more than one product in the same fabric, but since I got a lot of requests and I had some extra I figured I would go for it.  Now there isn't anymore fabric going to waste!

1 comment:

  1. hi i am interested to buy ya stuff =) chanced upon them on etsy. do u ship internationally?

    shirley

    ReplyDelete